By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 'Bound' E3 Trailer

wow looks amazing *_*

The title of this thread makes no sense to me, only extremelly inmature and insecure people will be worried about being seeing as gay for liking an artistic game where the character is dancing while moving.

Around the Network

Wow, so much art! So amaze! This belongs straight into a museum.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

as this is an "experience" game with little challenge I think they should've made it VR compatible to get the most out of the spectacular looking world

kurasakiichimaru said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aE37l6RvF-c

I am straight and I love it

I don't think your sexual preference has anything to do with it.  Everyone like do drugs and things that make them want to do drugs.  LOL.  It looks great though, but I already have a drug ready to enjoy this with... so here is your new headline:

You don't have to be a pothead to like Bound

cfin2987@gmail.com said:
Slimebeast said:

I agree that that word is not desirable these days. But do you know a subsitute for it to describe the same attribute/property/feeling?

If you're trying to portray a wimpy, sissy, flauntsy game then any of the above would do. Using a group of people to describe a negative attribute that stereotypes them shows that the OP lacks intelligence to see beyond stereotypes and hates gay people. If neither of these things were true, then he wouldn't use their category negatively and in a false stereotype (because they are all wimpy?). And these days? It was all a bad thing to stereotype people. It's just that back then, in those days, people were dicks about many things. Just like the N word was fine?

I think wimpy describes the personality and attitude well but the problem is the word is a bit weak.

Somebody suggested "camp", but I think many are unaware of that term. I haven't heard it before.

Around the Network

Sure it isn't. It's about ballet, not musicals.

Hunting Season is done...

You lied, OP. I saw the trailer and liked it and now I see men in a very different light that I used to.

Again about the game design, which I think is weak (non-attractive shapes and colors), I think it's both sad and quite telling that a game like this automatically gets praised.

Just have a decent painter make a dancing girl to piano music and it's instantly praised. "Oh wow, this is art" "fantastic!" "This belongs to a museum".

The reactions prove how primitive the game industry still is and how relatively low standards people have. And to me it's actually a bit embarrassing. It's like we gamers live under a rock.
"Oooh this belongs to a museeeeeum!!". Com'on...

Let the disagrees come...

Slimebeast said:

You fell victim to the Argentinian trap!

Slimebeast said:
Again about the game design, which I think is weak (non-attractive shapes and colors), I think it's both sad and quite telling that a game like this automatically gets praised.

Just have a decent painter make a dancing girl to piano music and it's instantly praised. "Oh wow, this is art" "fantastic!" "This belongs to a museum".

The reactions prove how primitive the game industry still is and how relatively low standards people have. And to me it's actually a bit embarrassing. It's like we gamers live under a rock.

Let the disagrees come...

That horse you are riding is just too high.