By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil VII's demo is up now!

How did you like the demo?

AWESOME! 26 38.24%

Good 6 8.82%

Meh 11 16.18%

Terrible 8 11.76%

I'm going to wait, but t... 17 25.00%

Total:68

GO GO GO GO!!!!! Downloading now!

Come back after you played it and share with us what you though. How many easter eggs have you guys found? There are TONS in the trailer. Some good hints as to how it connects to the past games.

Around the Network

Whoops, I voted AWESOME because I thought it was up, not because the poll question you gave, sorry. Still cant find it in the US store

I rescind my AWESOME vote based on being tired and inept

SolidSnack said:
Whoops, I voted AWESOME because I thought it was up, not because the poll question you gave, sorry. Still cant find it in the US store

I rescind my AWESOME vote based on being tired and inept

I forgive you Edward.

This one was a real surprise..showing the finger to Konami :)

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:
This one was a real surprise..showing the finger to Konami :)

No. It's really not. It's been in development since 2012. Much like RE4 it was rehashed a few times, this is true. But people played Project Kitchen last year. So we know it was shown off last year as a secret. The game is way too polished to have only been in development for 1-2 years on a new engine. I don't think that's even technically possible. In addition to that. The game lines up with the rumored leaks in 2014.

- The game was unrecognisable to fast
- Would contain paranormal aspects
- Reinvent the franchise
- Contain a female main protagonist (I haven't played yet, so I can't confirm this. Though the hands/arms in the trailer appear to be female, not male)
- Capcom played with the idea of "no guns". There is an aim assist option in the game. So there seems to be segments of guns and no guns

I'm about to play it now. I made an article last year that mentioned some of this. So I could link that to you. Not everything I've posted ended up to be true. As for my story aspects. I've noticed something, but I want to play the demo before I make a "claim" on that. I know where to check.

Around the Network

Very different from the other Resident Evil games, but I like these horror exploration games.

Played the short teaser twice, should be a great experience with PSVR.

Has anyone in the UK managed to get the demo? I can't find it on the store.

Wait nevermind I've found it! It's still early... Gonna try it now! 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

RE is dead.

Just finished. Terrifying. Doesn't feel like Resident Evil, but it's scary as hell.

I want the demo so bad :(

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS