By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Red Dead 3 was cut due to Florida (Sony Presser)

Finally someone who actually address The new Red dead game as the third game in the series.. If i hear or read another Red dead redemption 2 today, i will puke

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

Around the Network

yeah doesnt sound true to me.

Baryonyx said:
Finally someone who actually address The new Red dead game as the third game in the series.. If i hear or read another Red dead redemption 2 today, i will puke

Red Dead Redemption 2 is not wrong though. Saying it would be the second in the Red Dead series however is wrong.

OT: Don't think this is true.

More reason to hate terrorists

Barozi said:
Baryonyx said:

Red Dead Redemption 2 is not wrong though. Saying it would be the second in the Red Dead series however is wrong.

OT: Don't think this is true.

It's wrong, Red dead revolver > Red dead redemption > Red dead *______* 
It is actually better to have a new story each game, something Rockstar always does. 
What is the point of Red dead redemption 2 when his son actually got his revenge? 
If it's the same character, the last word in the sentence will describe his struggles, not John maston's.

( I am not being rude or anything, just saying )

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

Around the Network

If there were some section of the trailer were someone walked starting shooting up a crowd they'd probably feel obligated given the timing. Probably unnecessary though... everyone is afraid of being called out for being "insensitive" or something and trending on social media for the wrong reasons, though.