By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - ReCore hype!! Return to the old days of 3rd person Action.

Newer Footage : Love the look of the game.

Around the Network

The game looks really good. But thereway to many games coming out around that time luckly its $40.

jason1637 said:
The game looks really good. But thereway to many games coming out around that time luckly its $40.

That good price!

I like it.

It looks really good. Wish it had gotten more time during the conference, so that we could see it in action, not just a gameplay reveal trailer. Anywho I'll (almost) certainly pick this up.

Around the Network

The trailer was garbage but the game looks interesting, very innovative and visually pleasing.

I feel like the core gameplay (no pun intended) that's there seems like it could be really good and I like the art style, but for a game that comes out in September I wish they had more time to polish it up since it seems really basic right now and some of the animations could be a lot better imo(specifically during like the platforming sections that they showed). Hopefully they make good use of that 3 months before launch. I'm still really hyped for this game though. 

I really, really want ReCore to be good. Pacini did such a tremendous job with the Metroid Prime trilogy - he deserves another hit.

But I can't shake the feeling that it's going to be underwhelming. There are some cool mechanics on display but some of the level design and gameplay seemed boring. I really hope I'm wrong.

Slimebeast said:
The trailer was garbage but the game looks interesting, very innovative and visually pleasing.

What was innovative about it?

Veknoid_Outcast said:
I really, really want ReCore to be good. Pacini did such a tremendous job with the Metroid Prime trilogy - he deserves another hit.

But I can't shake the feeling that it's going to be underwhelming.
There are some cool mechanics on display but some of the level design and gameplay seemed boring. I really hope I'm wrong.

This is what i'm worried about as well. I feel like the design and concept that is there could make it a fantastic game, but it might not live up to the potential that it could have been. I just really hope they polish up the gameplay and movement animation before the game launches. The way the character moves when playing looks really unpolished and could be better, I feel like it is especially noticable during the platforming and combat bits.