By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Attention Fellow Bargain Bin Shoppers

*This is only for Americans. Forgot to put in title* 

I went my local Blockbuster saw that they were having a buy 1 get 1 free on this big bin of PSP, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, and 360 games. They were all $15 and below. There were quite a few good ones. I saw Psychonauts and Yakuza on PS2 and swiped both on them for $15 total. There were also a few other good games, but these interested me the most.

So, check out the BB near you and see what they got.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

you are posting a local deal in an multi-national website?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

There are plenty of people from the US you might like that deal....

I for one might check it out.

^You beat me to it kingofwale

like more then 80% of the people here probably don't even have a blockbuster near them. I know I don't!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Congrats on a good find, outlawauron! This calls for a drink!

Around the Network

hmmmm thanks for the info. I usually get my Ps2 games at gamestop in the $10 bin but this is a better deal, I'll stop by BB next time I go by.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Well. This is for Americans. I put that in my OP.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Well. This is for Americans. I put that in my OP.

Where?

we have blockbusters here in Canada, people will get made if they go all the way to the store and find out it's not even offered.

Good deal, but should state where it is.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:

Hey now, I have a block buster up here in kaNAda...We don't just got red neck igloo's up here y'all hear? Though it does take a week on dog sled to get to the block buster and the selection sucks, but that ain't stoppin me!

Kytiara said:
Hey now, I have a block buster up here in kaNAda...We don't just got red neck igloo's up here y'all hear? Though it does take a week on dog sled to get to the block buster and the selection sucks, but that ain't stoppin me!

Needs to bring my handgun with me to my local blockbuster here in Toronto, along with my Maple Leafs flags and my big city cockiness. :)

selnor
Episode 2: