By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Moana (New Disney Animated Movie) Official US Teaser Trailer

Tagged games:

Looks pretty boring.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Hmm, interesting. I really like the idea of a Polynesian fable. And who doesn't like Dwayne Johnson.

As much as I love traditional hand-drawn animation, I have to admit the computer animation looks lovely. And, hey, at least the tattoos are hand drawn :P

I'll keep an eye out for it. Disney has been performing well lately, with Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, and Frozen. Big Hero 6 was a letdown, but in general I like what I'm seeing out of Disney.

I miss 2D animation movies.

I find it really hard for this movie to top Zootopia (Best Disney movie in years, imo), but it looks good at least, so we'll see.

If Vince McMahon catches wind of this, he'll push Roman Reigns and the Usos to the moon.

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:

Same. It's sad but 3D has become cheaper and quicker than 2D. That's one reason why I love Studio Ghibli so much.

BasilZero said:
V-r0cK said:

Me too

They had some sort of thing that just made it awesome.

I guess you could say it was unique xD.

Yeah :(

With Miyazaki retired and everyone else on the planet moving to computer animation, I really don't know who will carry the torch.

Haters gonna hate, this thing is gonna be huge.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Looks nice.

pokoko said:
If Vince McMahon catches wind of this, he'll push Roman Reigns and the Usos to the moon.