By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Female Link confirmed?

OdinHades said:
Ok. Now where's male link?

Obviously this one

Around the Network

My lord the internet can be really dumb. Sometimes I honestly think that certain technology is not actually a blessing lol.

They are literally the same character, same EXACT facial features, from different angles. The fact that people are arguing over it, is ALMOST (but not quite) as stupid as that "blue dress" shit.

God people do we even need a female link? He already looks feminine enough. What, will the female link look manly? Not like we're suddenly oppressed because link is a boy(and has been one for over 25 years. Wow! Thats so unedgy and lame, right millennials?!)

Soon we'll be having a transgender, gender fluid asexual furry who identifies as a elephant and has a feitsh for metrosexuals.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

I'd love for a Female Link to happen, but I would say that pic is hardly any proof. Those are the same (male) link in different attire.

Doesn't matter to me. I just want to play the game.

Around the Network

Personally I am fine with female Link too long we have male Link. :)

Link already looks like a girl lol

They dont look quite the same....... But it coulr just be the
- Close up
- The hood
- The angle
- The expression

Pocky Lover Boy! 

DevilRising said:
My lord the internet can be really dumb. Sometimes I honestly think that certain technology is not actually a blessing lol.

They are literally the same character, same EXACT facial features, from different angles. The fact that people are arguing over it, is ALMOST (but not quite) as stupid as that "blue dress" shit.

http://www.livescience.com/50842-dress-debate-color-perception.html

You mean this? Explaining how the human brain works and perceives colours and the information it receives before agreeing on what is actually being seen? I wouldn't exactly refer to how our Brain can be tricked so completely by something as being "stupid" or what aspect of the global optical illusion (in ways) did you find stupid with this lovely Gold and Blue dress and the science behind it.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I expect the game to offer both male Link and female Link(le) as playable protagonists and I think that's great.

If you only want to play as male Link then do. Why care about what other people play as on their TV screens? XD