By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Elder Scrolls Skyrim Special Edition (Remaster) announced for PS4/XBO (PC version owners w/all DLC get free upgrade to Special Edition) - UPDATE Console versions get Mod support + $60 via Amazon

Tagged games:

Nice that it's going to be free for PC owners. I can see the unofficial Skyrim patch being bust due to the new version but I can already imagine modders working away once it releases to make a new one. I also hope that the modding community doesn't get screwed over with people stealing other modders work and trying to pass it off as their own and asking for donations, we've already had cases like that since the X1 allowed mods and some have even left the community altogether because of situations like that, I hope that doesn't carry on with Skyrim.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
LurkerJ said:

You can play Skyrim in third person view.

You can also play Dark Souls with Donkey Konga Bongos... I still wouldnt recommend it though

I wouldn't have recommended it if we were talking about Oblivion. But in Skyrim, it actually works.

Uabit said:
vivster said:
Guess what game's gonna be popular in this year's steam sale.

Everyone owns it already. 

That's what we said about Minecraft 3 years ago.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Still has the same terrible combat and lifeless npcs

Such a massive letdown, these remasters are getting way out of hand, I'd rather have studios focused on making new games and IP's. Especially for PC gamers, remasters are quite pointless.

Around the Network
think-man said:
Still has the same terrible combat and lifeless npcs

I feel the same about a decent amount of games in recent years when it comes to lifeles NPC's, especially those that are heavily scripted to do something and outside of that script they have nothing else to do or offer.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Would have much preferred Elder Scrolls 6. ESO is boring as hell, and I've logged plenty of time into Skyrim already.

naruball said:
Azuren said:
As someone who has a distaste for First Person...

I really don't care about Bethesda. My brother will be thrilled, though.

Couldn't hate FP any more, but enjoyed Skyrim thanks to the option to play in 3rd person.

LurkerJ said:
Azuren said:
As someone who has a distaste for First Person...

I really don't care about Bethesda. My brother will be thrilled, though.

You can play Skyrim in third person view.

To both of you, I say no. I dislike the controls of First Person, and third person Skyrim still plays with the same controls.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames