By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Zygarde 10% and Complete forms gameplay shown at Taiwan National Championships !

tbone51 said:
Cloudman said:
So that weird worm becomes a dog, and then a big... weird power ranger robot man? Whaat...? That's just weird.

Its weird sure but it makes sense based off what zyguarde is. I saw a theory on which whatever mythology its from that zyguarde forms are based off of three bros. One is a dog, serpent, and a demon.

I see. If that's true, then that makes these 3 forms make a whole lot more sense.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Zygarde's special attack looks dope

Cloudman said:
tbone51 said:

Its weird sure but it makes sense based off what zyguarde is. I saw a theory on which whatever mythology its from that zyguarde forms are based off of three bros. One is a dog, serpent, and a demon.

I see. If that's true, then that makes these 3 forms make a whole lot more sense.

It is true, pokemon XY have a good amount of references to norse mythology. And Zyguarde and its forms are just one more, they are based on the 3 kids of Loki, the dog Fenrir, the serpent Jormungandr and the human shapped god/demon Hel.

tbone51 said:
Also one last thing. Perfect Zyguarde has a minimum of based HP of 180. That makes it already the 4th highest hp pokemon (known) with a good chamce of it beating wobbufet (190 base hp).

I think it's base HP will be 180/185, usually for this kind of trailers they create the pokémon as they please so it's likely that they coded in a perfect Zygarde, I mean, if this thing has more than 185 in HP it's other stats will be rubbish in comparison for no reason, in the end Zygard 100% can't go past 800 base stat, since MegaArceus would only reach 820 you know ...

Dand said:
Cloudman said:

It is true, pokemon XY have a good amount of references to norse mythology. And Zyguarde and its forms are just one more, they are based on the 3 kids of Loki, the dog Fenrir, the serpent Jormungandr and the human shapped god/demon Hel.

Dang, you learn something new everyday.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Luke888 said:
tbone51 said:
Also one last thing. Perfect Zyguarde has a minimum of based HP of 180. That makes it already the 4th highest hp pokemon (known) with a good chamce of it beating wobbufet (190 base hp).

I think it's base HP will be 180/185, usually for this kind of trailers they create the pokémon as they please so it's likely that they coded in a perfect Zygarde, I mean, if this thing has more than 185 in HP it's other stats will be rubbish in comparison for no reason, in the end Zygard 100% can't go past 800 base stat, since MegaArceus would only reach 820 you know ...

Never say never. Before last gen who would think we would have a 780bst pokemon? That said 180 is the minimum for hp. It would need full ev into hp and 31iv for it to be 180. So its definitely over. Its between 180-227

Damn, those look crazy, can't wait to use them.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I saw different forms in the Pokemon Picross games so I just assumed that they were already out :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]