By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Am I now Middle Class?

Post Removed - Zekkyou

Around the Network

Is the ancient victorian class system still a thing in America?

Post Removed - Zekkyou

Post Removed - Zekkyou

Post Removed - Zekkyou

Around the Network

Post Removed - Zekkyou

hershel_layton said:
d21lewis said:
According to Wikipedia, the average income in my area for Family is about 20k a year. I made 70k+ last year and already at 40k+ this year. Anywhere else, I'd be struggling but, in my area, I'm a homeowner, land owner, have no debts besides a mortgage, and have thousands left over at the end of the month.

It all depends on the cost of living in your area.

Sounds like you're enjoying life :)

But no, how'd you do it? I've finished high school and I don't want to be a dumbass and become a hobo.

Only had one child, never borrowed a lot of money, haven't owned a credit card in years, a lived within my means.

That's really it. I didn't go to college or anything. Worked hard at every job I've had, even when they sucked. That's all I can think of.

its only a matter of time Spurgy is gonna post his social security number..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

MikeRox said:
Class is more to do with attitude than earnings.

We have footballers who earn more a week then upper class people earn in a few months.

However if they still have the working class attitudes, they are still working class, they just have money.

You are however you feel you most fit in with.

There's a difference between your economical and true class (based on your earnings) and your social class or who you associate yourself with.

I think my question would be, why do you care if you are middle class or not? But also why do we care what salary you have?

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!