By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Dad defends son(convicted rapist); "it was only 20 minutes of action"

It's very normal for a dad to side with his son and even idiotic statements like this one should be excused in that context, but it's inexcuseable that the kid didn't get a tougher sentence for this horrible crime, especially as afaik he never confessed and/or showed regret.

Around the Network

Fuck it, send his bitch ass dad into jail too. I hope those are the worst 6 months of his life, i hope he gets raped and see how long those 15 - 20 minutes can feel.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

SvennoJ said:
hershel_layton said:

However, apparently six months is too long because he quote-to-quote "only had twenty minutes of action".

This is sickening. The fact that he has the audacity to defend his son makes me want to grow up. Most people don't even have sex for over 15 minutes. Why the hell would he even try to justify what his son did?

If I was Brock Turner's father, I'd shun him- he'd be nothing more than a mistake in my eyes, thinking that raping an unconscious girl is perfectly fine. How can you be worried about his life? What about the victim? The person who truly deserves help. Brock deserves to stay in bars for way longer than 6 months(at least 10 years). If he wanted his life to stay good, maybe he should've taught his son that raping someone is not ok.

Please read more of these articles ;)

I would say, give the dad the bill for the court procedings and the professional help for the victim. I assume he's still responsible for his son. He can then claim that money from his son if he so wishes.

heh, nice of you to point the typo out. Won't deny it though. I certainly have a long way to go. Many things i still need to learn about.

Edit: I also read an article about a brazilian girl who was gang raped by over 30 men. It's absolutely disgusting that things like this still happen. Getting raped is bad enough. Imagine being raped by 30 strangers you don't even know about... :|

They even recorded it and put it online. Some people thought it'd be hilarious to joke about it. I hope the rapists get caught, and I especially hope her boyfriend gets the harshest punishment possible. For where I live outside the US, raping a woman would make you screwed. You'd be beaten up in the street by all the men surrounding you. Hopefully her boyfriend gets a taste of the damage he's caused.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Aeolus451 said:

In my opinion, the little shit should get the death sentence as an example to others. it's not to punish him but to be rid of him. A lighter sentence wouldn't work because the guy doesn't see himself in the wrong and a person really can't learn his lession if that's the case.

The father should be publicily shamed for his comment but to be fair, the majority of parents who's kid has done something that messed up tend to think their kid is an angel and take their kid's word. They also believe their kid deserves the lightest sentence possible.  

My dad would never do such a thing. He'd immediately cut all ties with me and throw me away. Has the right to do so.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Areym said:
Fuck it, send his bitch ass dad into jail too. I hope those are the worst 6 months of his life, i hope he gets raped and see how long those 15 - 20 minutes can feel.

I think you're missing the point. The victim is trying to say that rape for anyone is devestating. Death Penalty<rape

Though, I think for him, he'd learn a lesson and see what happens when you try to run away from your actions. 

At least with the death penalty, you won't live feeling depressed and having horrific flashbacks of the day you were violated.

Around the Network
Metallox said:
curl-6 said:

It takes less than a second to pull a trigger and murder someone. Should we not send murderers to jail because it was less than a second of action?

The "love" for the children can be powerful, so much that it can make you blind in some occasions. 

I don't care how much I loved someone, I'd never defend them raping somebody.

I hope he gets plenty of action while his behind bars.
Fucking 6 months, seriously.
As per usual the system has failed.

The bonus to all this though is the attention it has created on the US justice system in general and how it's perceived to be unfair.

Sadly, this shouldn't have happened to begin with, the father's comments disgust me.
Social media is ripping them a new one though, they are probably having a more severe punishment in the form of social justice than what jail would offer them.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Well, I suppose if his father says 20 minutes of rape isn't a long time, who are we to question his authority?

I wonder what he'd think if some prisoners gave his son a bit of "20 minute action".