By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Remedy Now Two Teams. Two Games In Development

poklane said:

They're working with a new partner so I think it's fair to assume that they project will be multiplatform (PC, PS4, XB1 and possibly NX) unless that partner is Sony or Nintendo (lol).

A remaster of Alan Wake for the PS4 would be welcome. Is that IP owned by Remedy or MS?

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

By the way, both games are AAA. They don't know how they'll publish the 2nd game yet and they declined to comment on if it's a new IP or an already existing franchise http://www.polygon.com/2016/6/8/11882608/remedy--alan-wake-new-games

GribbleGrunger said:
poklane said:

They're working with a new partner so I think it's fair to assume that they project will be multiplatform (PC, PS4, XB1 and possibly NX) unless that partner is Sony or Nintendo (lol).

A remaster of Alan Wake for the PS4 would be welcome. Is that IP owned by Remedy or MS?

Remedy, althought Alan Wake 1 could be locked to Microsoft due to contracts, who knows.

I like the words "new partner"

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Topic moved to Gaming Discussion

M4x P4yne in Germany happen or stuff.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

Maybe working with Gamestop.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Remedy announce new partner
Appear on Sony's stage

The PS5 Exists. 

Sounds like they're doing another contracted game. I wonder if it's with Sony d: never played any of their games, but Alan Wake always looked interesting

Bandorr said:
aLkaLiNE said:
Sounds like they're doing another contracted game. I wonder if it's with Sony d: never played any of their games, but Alan Wake always looked interesting

Alan Wake is a great game. Highely suggest it. Pick it up on the PC if you can.

Would love to but computers aren't my thing 

I thought they were tight on money, and that's why they couldn't do Alan Wake 2 and went with MSoft for another contract game.

In any case, it looks like we'll have to wait until at least later this year to learn more about what they are working on.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.