By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - World of Final Fantasy (PS4/PSV) Boasts Over 100 Hours Of Story With Plenty Of Final Fantasy Characters (and several other details)

Tagged games:

Anfebious said:
100 hours for the main story? That's overkill... Not even FF XII is THAT long...

My worry is will quantity drag down the quality.  If it's actually quality and really long this could be a big hit especially in Asia. 

Around the Network

Well... i wasn't gonna get this so soon, but with Persona 5 beeing delayed in the west i might get it for the Vita.

Keybladewielder said:

100 hours only for the story!? That's a bit too much, I hope that doesn't mean there'll be tons and tons of padding...

Oh don'ty worry there is

Lube Me Up

twintail said:
BasilZero said:

There's other stuff too!

I just dont want the story to go on for anywhere near that long.

I just dont have the time :/

Will need to work out some gaming schedule lol

I don't mind at all.  It is prbably 40 for main story and 60 for completionists.   It does feature characters from many, many different games so it seems to be a worthy game to have the title 'World of'

I assuming it's counting all of the time spent to get every FF character and do their stories.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
ktay95 said:
Too bad its going to bomb, why is it releasing so fucking close to FFXV. SQEX management are fucking morons.

Well when release it? Next year already have FFXII/MFFVII episode one (I guess?) and then their is still KHIII DQ etc.

FFXV is September 30th
WoFF is October 25th
Thats just 25 days apart.

CosmicSex said:

I don't mind at all.  It is prbably 40 for main story and 60 for completionists.   It does feature characters from many, many different games so it seems to be a worthy game to have the title 'World of'

The article says its 100 hours for the story parts alone.

Keybladewielder said:
CosmicSex said:

Got it.

ktay95 said:
konnichiwa said:

Well when release it? Next year already have FFXII/MFFVII episode one (I guess?) and then their is still KHIII DQ etc.

FFXV is September 30th
WoFF is October 25th
Thats just 25 days apart.

Yeah I guess best time would be now this month this holiday they also release Tomb Raider and Deus ex?

Keybladewielder said:
CosmicSex said:

And you have to understand the context of these types of conversations. That's the absolute most it'll take you to complete the story. It's an expectation that you'll take your time and do other things in the game. Reminds me of Level 5 saying that Rogue Galaxy was an 100 hour game, despite taking like 28 or 29 to run through the story.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.