By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Fox Zero might be the end of the Star Fox series

Nintendo ending a franchise? i need to see it to believe it though

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
Good. Bad games don't deserve sequel. Plus I like this type of bad news.

Star Fox Zero is not bad game.

This is just his opinion, doesn't have anything with facts. Only accurate is that game isn't sell too good till now, everything else is just his guessing.

Goodnightmoon said:

That's your opinion blah blah

*points to sig*

spemanig said:
Goodnightmoon said:

That's your opinion blah blah

*points to sig*

I'm fine with you having an opinion, are you fine with me having one? I did expect this game to be terrible after all those reviews, then I played it and I was like ok I see why this is having poor reviews, but then I played again and I was like this is really fun once you get used to the controls, and the more time I played it the more I liked it to the point most reviews make no sense to me. I still see some very serious flaws in some aspects of the game but overall this is the most fun I had with the franchise since I played Lyliat Wars and since there is no other game like this nowadays it stands up a lot for me.

Now you say everyone with a brain can see how bad it is, but there is a lot of people with a brain too that think is not bad at all.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:

I'm fine with you having an opinion, are you fine with me having one? I did expect this game to be terrible after all those reviews, then I played it and I was like ok I see why this is having poor reviews, but then I played again and I was like this is really fun once you get used to the controls, and the more time I played it the more I liked it to the point most reviews make no sense to me. I still see some very serious flaws in some aspects of the game but overall this is the most fun I had with the franchise since I played Lyliat Wars and since there is no other game like this nowadays it stands up a lot for me.

Now you say everyone with a brain can see how bad it is, but there is a lot of people with a brain too that think is not bad at all.

When did I say that?

spemanig said:
Goodnightmoon said:

When did I say that?

Your comment talks about Star Fox Zero being bad as something objective and something that does not need a privileged mind to realize about it. 

Goodnightmoon said:

Your comment talks about Star Fox Zero being bad as something objective and something that does not need a privileged mind to realize about it. 

No, it doesn't.

And saying that it doesn't take a genius to see that Star Fox isn't good isn't the same as saying that people who think it's good don't have brains.

spemanig said:
Goodnightmoon said:

No, it doesn't.

And saying that it doesn't take a genius to see that Star Fox isn't good isn't the same as saying that people who think it's good don't have brains.

My bad then but I understood it like that. 

Pavolink said:
Nintendo and Miyamoto's arrogance has to come to an end as soon as possible.
Nintendo needs to understand that they have to do the games we ask for, and for the unasked games they are going to get only flops.

Maelstrom... is that you?

Anyway this.

PS: Who is this zhugeEX guy? Is he a prophet?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"