By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference Thread - It's over!

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:
Dr.Vita said:
Hype!!!
Btw BraLoD there are some rumors that a new MediEvil might be announced at E3. :D
Haven't found an English source so here is a German one: http://www.gamezone.de/Medievil-Spiel-14462/News/Laesst-Sony-die-Marke-wieder-aufleben-1197132/

We have one last year as well, but that's not a rumor, just someone wondering if some site redirect means something.
If we do get a rumor I'll add it there, thanks for sharing XD

Damnit, still hope this will be true... xD

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
BraLoD said:

We don't.
We have a hype thread, we don't have a conference thread.
I also asked bananaboy (as he pulled the hype thread) if he would turn it into the conference thread and he said he couldn't, so I asked if it would be alright if I made one and he agreed on it.

Kk m8, if you talked with PineapplePrince about then it's all good.

Don't associate me with those foul and low life pineapples 

I hope Bend is working on a new Syphon Filter

This team was formed from Evolution studios and is said to be working on a PSVR game.

Put this in the OP

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:

Any clue?

Nope, but I'm guessing a VR game. Tarsier updated their post with this and I think it's a VR game too:

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

So VR is likely taking a good chunk of the event just like last PSX...

shinobi602 has also doubled down on his Horizon delay statement. I've asked him if he's %100 certain but had no reply yet.

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:
GribbleGrunger said:

shinobi602 has also doubled down on his Horizon delay statement. I've asked him if he's %100 certain but had no reply yet.

What does that mean? That be backed off and he might be wrong?

BNo 'double down' means he said it again which sounds like he's really confident it's going to be delayed.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
BraLoD said:

What does that mean? That be backed off and he might be wrong?

BNo 'double down' means he said it again which sounds like he's really confident it's going to be delayed.

Yup but it will get new gameplay...obvious now since the huge ad went up. 

He also said about Dead Don't Ride and GOW4 on SDGC. Destiny 2 will probably be at the conference since the expansion is being shown off next week (bungie update just dropped)

Bryank75 said:

He also said about Dead Don't Ride and GOW4 on SDGC. Destiny 2 will probably be at the conference since the expansion is being shown off next week (bungie update just dropped)

I missed that. There are plenty of titles releasing this year anyway and Sony don't need Horizon. Neoh and Nier mustn't be overlooked either.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Bryank75 said:

I missed that. There are plenty of titles releasing this year anyway and Sony doon't need Horizon. Neoh and Nier mustn't be overlooked either.

Oh yeah, it's been a phenomenal year for gaming. Especially on PS4 with R&C and UC4 and Odin Sphere all released recently. The Witness a while back too with SFV which despite reviews, I love. 

With GT:S, TLG, Persona 5 and NMS and a load of multiplats inclusing Titanfall for the first time, BF1 and a Destiny expansion. Not to even mention Neo and indy games. 

Pretty incredible.