By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference Thread - It's over!

Tagged games:

I'm already pretty happy for PS4's presentations. TitanFall 2 and Skyrim Remastered. I'm gonna be plenty busy with my console even before the Sony conference tonight.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
poklane said:

What is housemarque up to? 

Some day we will know...

As of now there is only the video above, a concept art to look at and a documentary teaser.

http://www.housemarque.com/xmas-calendar-day-9/

Hunting Season is done...

Geoff Keighley apparently just hyped the Sony conference, saying there'll be a lot of surprises.

Im so hyped for Playstation, lets hope it will be good. Also im really happy this PS4 Neo is out of the world for the moment so they can focus on Games and VR !!! :)

But it will be a though night for me here in germany, 6pm until 6 am mabye :D
But it will be a good one (hopefully) !!!

I can't wait for the Playstation conference! Today is going to take forever! (it's at 9:00 PM here)

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

6PM here. Will watch Sony Conf and Warriors VS cavs at the same time.

2am for me.

But I took annual leave just for this. So duck it!

(plz plz shenmue hd collection)

poklane said:
Geoff Keighley apparently just hyped the Sony conference, saying there'll be a lot of surprises.

Geoff always overhypes. Do not take what he says to serous. 

What up! Checking in for now. Will be watching the stream on Twitch and possibly hosting a party chat for the VGC PS Community if anyone is interested. I haven't decided yet
Show me that God of War! Only expecting great things from the conference

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Watching the Xbox Conference, and I'm kind of torn.

The conference is good, it's well presented, but there's nothing new that excites me. Gears looks great, as it always does, but most of the other good stuff like Final Fantasy XV is on PS4 as well.

I'm both impressed and disappointed at the same time.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android