By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference Thread - It's over!

Tagged games:

I still think they will announce a slim. It seems silly not to.

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:

0 reason to announce a slim unless the parts being used are cheap enough to give them the ability to drop the price while still turning a profit.

poklane said:
SWORDF1SH said:

0 reason to announce a slim unless the parts being used are cheap enough to give them the ability to drop the price while still turning a profit.

It would reduce production costs 

It would boost sales

It would give them more leverage on price point that can be used strategically. 

If would give an advantage to the Xbox One Slim and a chance to undercut PS4 on price by a large amount if Sony don't release a Slim this year.

As it is, if Crash and God of War 4 are the big Sony reveals, I'm going to be severely disappointed as I don't like either of those franchises.

That said, if The Last of Us 2 and/or Bloodborne 2 get announced, I will be very pleased as they would be the sequels to my second and third favorite games.

Jesus, it's leak after leak on the Xbox side.

Hopefully everyone else can stay tight for just another day

Around the Network

It sucks that there are so many leaks on the MS side of things, but...I mean...at least it's not Sony stuff?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

I wonder how all this shit on Microsoft's side is leaking, because the thing is actually marketing material such as screenshots and trailers (trailers aren't leaked yet, but multiple people on GAF have said they watched some) have leaked. Maybe it's all already in Xbox.com's source code? Maybe Microsoft was stupid enough to already send everything to the press? Those pictures of the XB1S look like they come straight from Xbox.com

poklane said:

Jarvis Project?

Edit: Ooooh!!! Housemarque!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
poklane said:

Jarvis Project?

Edit: Ooooh!!! Housemarque!

They're making a game with Eugene Jarvis. Not sure if it's PS4 exclusive, IIRC they mentioned it was multiplatform looooong ago but I can't find it anymore.