By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference Thread - It's over!

Tagged games:

celador said:
Don't think we can be sure it is exclusive anymore. There has been rumours and it may happen, but I'd say it could go either way

Shinobi said that Sucker Punch wasn't making the Spiderman game. what he just did was actually  confirm that a Spiderman game is being made.

And yes, it's exclusive, the original leak said it was being made by Sony, and the mocap guy also said Sony Playstation.

By him acknowledging that it's not being made by Sucker Punch, pretty much confirms that it's real.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network
celador said:
Don't think we can be sure it is exclusive anymore. There has been rumours and it may happen, but I'd say it could go either way

The big picture is: All windows 10 games will be ported to the XB1 and so devs can concentrate on making only the PC and PS4 version.

In other news:

Geoff Keighley ‏@geoffkeighley 1h1 hour ago
I genuinely get excited this time of year. Next Monday will be a great day for our industry. World class content is coming. #E3

Looking over our show rundown tonight, we have perhaps the best lineup we've ever had. 12 hours of amazing news and wall-to-wall games.

Ya'll aren't ready for what is about to happen. I've been to all 22 E3s. 22!

Unconfirmed rumour:

The PS5 Exists. 

Shadow8 said:
Detroit is gonna be so sweet, always enjoy David Cage's work. I don't think it'll come out this year sadly, but they probably will show off a scene at E3 and maybe a time frame. Kind of don't want to see it, since it's such a story driven game, I want to experience everything blind.

yeah i am wondering my self if i wanna see it, or just start a media block out. but i really really really liked the first trailer, and i am super excited for the game. 

personally i think it will release first half of 2017. maybe late march or april. since Horizon got delayed i think they might push back Detroit a bit, (i was thinking it would be their big Q1 release)

Mike_L said:
BraLoD said:

Well, if Sucker Punch is not doing it I hope they move from inFAMOUS as well, time to try something new.

So true! Thank you! I mean c'mon!

Give us something interesting for christ's sake (new IP/Spidey/The Getaway/Sly/etc).

We gotta stand up and show that dick bananaking that we don't want Infamous: Second Son 2!

<3

stop trying to sexually harrass me with the <3's and all that. i might be a dick, but im still a dick with feelings! 

bananaking21 said:
Mike_L said:

So true! Thank you! I mean c'mon!

Give us something interesting for christ's sake (new IP/Spidey/The Getaway/Sly/etc).

We gotta stand up and show that dick bananaking that we don't want Infamous: Second Son 2!

<3

stop trying to sexually harrass me with the <3's and all that. i might be a dick, but im still a dick with feelings! 

Haha XD

Around the Network

If God of War IV or a new IP from Santa Monica will not be announced at E3, I will assume they are dead !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

The PS5 Exists. 

^You just beat me.

Bout time there was a new DMC

Don't expect Mafia 3, they already have a demo at IGN on the 12th

4chan (huge mountain of salt) rumor:

"I work for french gaming magazine and IF the things I've been told are true, Sony is going to cause immense butthurt across the whole world.
They have few big japanese exclusives but they have a exclusive/timed exclusive from Rockstar.
Oh and that Spider-Man thing is real, Insomniac is developing it, original story, Sony is publishing, PS4 only, highly stylized cartoon look."

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/340512818/its-happening