By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Guitar Hero: On Tour for the DS looks sweet :)

kingofwale said:
ecurbj said:
@kingofwale

I'm sure management at Harmonix is figuring that out and making solutions to make this Guitar Hero welcome to the DS a pleasant one :D

Like how they manage to 'make solutions' to make PS3 guitars hero 3 work for Rockband? :P

I have 0 faith in Harmonix's ability to care about customers more than just profit frankly.

Do we have the song lists yet? I hope since it's for DS, they get more kids-centric songs.

Well your full of surprises...lol

Quite frankly Harmonix will just release this game regardless because of it's name. They might generate enough profit from this game because of its name. Who knows?

It depends on how they advertise this game. I for one am going to buy this game. This will be fun playing Guitar Hero at work and passing my DS along to my co-workers and watch them enjoy themselves :)

Around the Network
ecurbj said:
kingofwale said:
ecurbj said:
@kingofwale

I'm sure management at Harmonix is figuring that out and making solutions to make this Guitar Hero welcome to the DS a pleasant one :D

Like how they manage to 'make solutions' to make PS3 guitars hero 3 work for Rockband? :P

I have 0 faith in Harmonix's ability to care about customers more than just profit frankly.

Do we have the song lists yet? I hope since it's for DS, they get more kids-centric songs.

Well your full of surprises...lol

Quite frankly Harmonix will just release this game regardless because of it's name. They might generate enough profit from this game because of its name. Who knows?

It depends on how they advertise this game. I for one am going to buy this game. This will be fun playing Guitar Hero at work and passing my DS along to my co-workers and watch them enjoy themselves :)

Oh, dont' get me wrong, it will sell enough copies, it's a nice idea and DS owners happens to like those ideas. It will sell a lot anyway, but if it's cheap and it plays well (dual screens are too close together when you use the touch screen with your right hand, blockage?), it will sell a few million copies.

I have a few concerns, mostly about whether the screen will get shake around too much for you to see the next note, who knows, this might be better than EBA, one of the great games on DS

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

WOW! I would buy it if I could try it first :)

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Looks pretty good, but will have to wait to see if it's actually comfortable, Touch strumming is the only thing that has me worried...

Was I the only one who noticed the on-screen guitar catching fire and him blowing it out?
A new Battle Power up? Just guessing...

To ecurbj and kingofwale,

Harmonix no longer makes Guitar Hero and will not be making Guitar Hero on Tour. They were purchased by EA and now develop the game Rock Band. You may thank the developers at Vicarious Visions and publisher Activision for Guitar Hero on Tour. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Onyxmeth

P.S. This game will own my soul.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

looks quite good

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Onyxmeth said:

To ecurbj and kingofwale,

Harmonix no longer makes Guitar Hero and will not be making Guitar Hero on Tour. They were purchased by EA and now develop the game Rock Band. You may thank the developers at Vicarious Visions and publisher Activision for Guitar Hero on Tour. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Onyxmeth

P.S. This game will own my soul.

I have 0 faith in Activision's ability to care about customers more than just profit frankly.

Fixed. :) 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I might buy this but it will be around $50 so I don't know.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

L.C.E.C. said:
Looks pretty good, but will have to wait to see if it's actually comfortable, Touch strumming is the only thing that has me worried...

Was I the only one who noticed the on-screen guitar catching fire and him blowing it out?
A new Battle Power up? Just guessing...

It kind of looked like it was a multiplayer attack (like the broken string in GH3). I'm only saying that because right after that scene, we see the guy blowing on the DS, in what can be taken to be an attempt to put out the fire. Of course that's just a guess on my part, for all I know that could happen when you do star power or something.

But seriously though, screw broken strings and amp overloards, fire is the real way to distract your oppoinent...

Edit: you know what would help? If I would learn to read...can't believe I read your post and thought you were talking about star power... I need to sleep more 0_o 

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!