By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. June bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Aura7541 said:
Swordmasterman said:

You don't need a High End PC when Amd and Nvidia are launching Video Cards powerful enought to run those games very well and for just 200US$.

Microsoft need to release the cheaper version of Xbox One Slim before October in order to sell more consoles.

Not to mention Gears 4's selling point is the multiplayer, which you don't have to pay $60/year if you play it on PC.

TheBlackNaruto said:
Wpw the PS4 rose back up super fast! Can't wait to see the effects of the XB1S!

Yeah, I just saw it overtake the XB1S. I did not expect that to happen so quickly.

Do you know how much the last Gears of War sold on the PC ?, I think that the first was avaliable for the PC wasn't ?.

Around the Network

3 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#18 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (same)
#19 XB1s-2tb (down 2)
#53 XB1 Three Game Bundle (down 4)
#71 N3DSXL Black (down 3)
#92 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 12)
#97 PS4 Uncharted 4 Bundle (re-entry)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#08 PS4 Persona 5 PE (up 1)
#14 WiiU Zelda: Breath Of Wind (same)
#17 PS4 Star Ocean (up 2)
#34 WiiU Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE (up 3)

The PS5 Exists. 

halo 5 didnt help xbox 1 last year why do you guys this gears 4 will help x1
halo is xbox biggest flagship title and didnt move console

Swordmasterman said:
jason1637 said:

Gears 4 will affect the hardware of the xb1 because it will b eon PC but it won't have a huge effect. Most people don't have a High-end PC to run these games so a $300 console will look more appealing to most consumers that $500+ PC.

You don't need a High End PC when Amd and Nvidia are launching Video Cards powerful enought to run those games very well and for just 200US$.

Microsoft need to release the cheaper version of Xbox One Slim before October in order to sell more consoles.

A video card itself its #200 but now if you add up the price of other good components its over $300

Swordmasterman said:
Aura7541 said:

Not to mention Gears 4's selling point is the multiplayer, which you don't have to pay $60/year if you play it on PC.

Yeah, I just saw it overtake the XB1S. I did not expect that to happen so quickly.

Do you know how much the last Gears of War sold on the PC ?, I think that the first was avaliable for the PC wasn't ?.

No idea and yes, the first game was on PC

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

HARDWARE
#19 XB1s-2tb (down 2)

Well that didn't take long at all. Just the initial hardcore fan upgrading his X1 and now it will fizzle out.

GribbleGrunger said:

HARDWARE
#19 XB1s-2tb (down 2)

GET UP FOOL'S EDITION.

I stand corrected, it won't happen this month, but it could happen in the next month (X1 over PS4 in NPD), but this month we could still have console in front not being the NPD winner... next month if the X1S slow down it can be behind PS4 on Amazon but end up ahead on NPD, so it'll be very fun time ahead.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

princevenom said:

halo 5 didnt help xbox 1 last year why do you guys this gears 4 will help x1
halo is xbox biggest flagship title and didnt move console

In my sig theres a prediction I made on the Halo 5 v Gears 4 topic basically I think it has a broader appeal to people outside of the the core Xbox fanbase unlike Halo has and will push more people to say I'm finally grabbing a X1 along with a good amount of current owners purchasing it.

Holy fudge..... The PS4 500g model, overtook the new Xbox One Slim.