By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. June bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

iTzCharlie said:

No one speaks of the Xbox One S being 1° and 17°? The bias in this thread......If it was the ps4, update every hour and everyone would be excited lol

its to be expected,lets see  tomorrow how it is.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

XB1 is being dropped to $279 today apparently

Make sense that new models are on top right now. But people are funny, there is no exclusive now on Xbox, they killed the One, but some people in US buy it. I got a PC so I got every game on Xbox.

The Last Guardian Collector's Edition @ #1. 😂

kurasakiichimaru said:
The Last Guardian Collector's Edition @ #1. 😂

Came here to post that. Trico > scorpions

Around the Network
WebMasterFlex said:

Make sense that new models are on top right now. But people are funny, there is no exclusive now on Xbox, they killed the One, but some people in US buy it. I got a PC so I got every game on Xbox.

I'm a little consufed, The Xbox S is the Xbox Slim or the Xbox Scorpio ?, and when Xbox Slim launchs ? (I forgot when).

There is 1 way to tell if Xbox is dead or if the Xbox isn't dead, If the Xbox One cannot out-sell the PS4 in a month were it launchs a new Model of the Xbox One on the USA, this means that the console is dead otherwise it isn't dead.

It will be interesting to see Gears of War 4 against The Last Guardian on October NPD, I think that Gears of War will win but we never know how well a New IP will peform.

Xbox S is the slim

iTzCharlie said:

No one speaks of the Xbox One S being 1° and 17°? The bias in this thread......If it was the ps4, update every hour and everyone would be excited lol

How about starting a discussion youre self instead of crying bias, there's more people interested in ps4 sales than xbox one that doesn't mean those people are bias.

WebMasterFlex said:
Xbox S is the slim

I thought that people were pre-ordering a console (Scorpio) without knowing the Price.

And is interesting to see Kojima's game in the 41st, I still don't know what this game is about.

Also, there is some reason for Gears of War to be charting so low on Amazon ? the game is losing for nearly all the others Xbox games that were on the conference.

And xbox one s is down.
All hail the last guardian... Hope in gaming restored.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil