By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Man's Sky Creator Receives Death Threats After Delay Announcement!

Entitlement.

Around the Network

We've seen too much of this already. Authorities should take this serious and not consider this another man-child case; I don't wanna see one "gamer" follow up on their threat and make gaming community known as a sphere of threat or unstable individuals.

Dang, imagine if this happened to the dev team of Zelda. I'd worry for their lives >_>;

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Some people have too much time on their lives.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

this reminds me of when Hideo Kojima got death threats if he didn't keep MGS4 ps3 exclusive.. or was that a rumor lol?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

That sucks. Some people take games way too seriously.

OBVIOUSLY the correct way to protest such a long delay I'd by sending death threats.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

nice way to get sales and the word out on the game. I just heard of it and googled it because of this and now will buy.

Death threats? c'mon people!! Id rather a game that works than a glitchy game.

Some people need to get their priorities straight.