By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Age demographic of VGChartz?

How old are you?

<18 38 7.76%

18-21 93 18.98%

22-25 99 20.20%

26-30 105 21.43%

31-35 80 16.33%

36-40 26 5.31%

41+ 49 10.00%

Total:490

18-21 here.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
IamAwsome said:

Murica. 

Pretty much yeah, I guess at 116 you've seen it all right?

Spot on. Back in my day the country was a lot better and children actually respected their elders. Whippersnappers these days. 

I'm 28.

I'm surprised I'm in the most common age group here. I usually feel like most users are younger than me.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:
I'm 28.

I'm surprised I'm in the most common age group here. I usually feel like most users are younger than me.

Well most users definitely act younger than 28

Several studies I've seen all put the average age of a gamer at 34 this poll seems close. All you gamers in your 20 complaining"I feel old" just wait till your 43.

Around the Network

22-25

ktay95 said:
Super_Boom said:
I'm 28.

Well most users definitely act younger than 28

It's because you're a...poop face!

Runs to computer and goes back to Club Penguin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

think-man said:
the-pi-guy said:

Clearly not, your profile says you are 1238 years old

Shhh, Vgchartz users are slowly asking more and more questions, creating a database full of all our information. Soon they'll know everything about all of us :O

Nonsense. 

Also, I'm asking this out of the blue, but where do you live? Also, what's your social security number? Do you have an alarm for your house, or do you leave it unlocked? What's the password to your bank account?

Y'know, just asking regular questions, nothing related to me wanting to know everything about your personal life. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

JustcallmeRiff said:

Several studies I've seen all put the average age of a gamer at 34 this poll seems close. All you gamers in your 20 complaining"I feel old" just wait till your 43.

I hate pulling a musle when I'm asleep. It's such a joyous thing to wake up to. 

18. Miss being a minor.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.