By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dragon Quest Builders coming west for PS4, PS Vita in October

It really does feel like the good old days are back. Dragon quest heroes, dragon quest builders and next year dragon quest 11 will be on ps4.

We thought the series was gone from Playstation last gen but it's making an epic comeback. Thank you SE and Sony.

Around the Network

This is great news to wake up to. I've been hyped for this game since its initial announcement. Thank you Square Enix. I just hope that there ends up being a physical release for the Vita or else I'm going to end up settling for the PS4 version.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

kitler53 said:
Luke888 said:
Nice! hope to see this game making it's way to NX !

since it is skipping xbox sony probably has some deal in place.  i wouldn't hold your breath over an NX release at least.

anyhoo.  nice to hear it confirmed for the west this year.  i kind of didn't think that would happen.

As Darwinianevolution mentioned I think it's a matter of appealing to the userbase than anything else and, since Nintendo fans usually are big into DQ games (heck, DQXI was the first game announced for NX) I think it's logical to port the game on NX...

Nice. Releasing in October.
Too bad they didn't make this a VR title. Seems perfect. Oh well, will still enjoy.

Curious that it's still not for PC.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Curious that it's still not for PC.

Not too curious when their last game sold under 15-20k on Steam after 6 months.

Edit: The game sold over 28k after 6 months.

There are too many damn games coming out, you guys. Why can't I just be an unemployed kid again?!

Cool but i want DQH2 more

Come on... This is so awesome but why not retail on PS Vita too. :(

Day 1 buy for me. Now we have this, DQVII and VII, and probably DQH2. It's a good time to be a DQ fan for once.