By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - rainbow six vegas 1 or 2?

both are good but and 2 has better gameplay but 2 feels rushed to me because there is not much difference between them and it has problems loading textures what do you think?

<

psn ID: smiles123

MGS4 is the greatest game ever

Around the Network

1 is better only because it doesn't seem to have the problems plaguing the second one

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

2 does feel rushed from a q&a standpoint but both are very good, only if you were expecting somehing completly new would you be disapointed.

the aces systems is nice but it needs a bit of rework, and i have only had mild troubles out of live, like it randomly forgetting that i prefer certian game types but remebering most of the time, and no quit to main menu option.

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

I liked 1 but don't know if I'll bother with 2 just cause of some of the bad reviews I've heard.

2nd one is better, 1st the worst, 2nd the best. duh

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

R6V2 had some pretty nifty additions; I especially liked the full fledged campaign co-op. In the end, though, I still prefer the first game over the sequel.

@coolestguyever
If you liked R6V, you'll probably like R6V2. Just expect more of the same (albeit with some minor changes).