By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who are the most loyal system owners?

Tagged games:

Who are the most loyal?

3DS owners 11 3.72%

PSV owners 40 13.51%

WiiU owners 102 34.46%

Xbox One owners 11 3.72%

PS4 owners 68 22.97%

PC owners 24 8.11%

Ouya owners 6 2.03%

Other owners 0 0%

See results 34 11.49%

Total:296

All platforms and brands have their share of diehard loyalists and fair-weather friends.

But which 8th gen system has the most loyal and dependable fans, and why?

My vote goes to the Vita community. Fiercely loyal; curious about different genres from different regions; receptive to small-studio, small-budget titles; willing to weather rough patches; happy to support studios that support the Vita.

Around the Network

Definitely Ouya owners

Veknoid_Outcast said:

All platforms and brands have their share of diehard loyalists and fair-weather friends.

My vote goes to the Vita community. Fiercely loyal; curious about different genres from different regions; receptive to small-studio, small-budget titles; willing to weather rough patches; happy to support studios that support the Vita.

You said your vote goes on Vita buut i know you didn't click Vita cause i did and it says 1 vote xD

i dont think you can separate it like that.

It really is a 3 way horse race i.e Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft.

It is clearly Nintendo owners because the shit Nintendo has put out this gen they still come back for it lol.

think-man said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

You said your vote goes on Vita buut i know you didn't click Vita cause i did and it says 1 vote xD

lol, oops! I had to go comment in the MP only thread  

Will vote now!

Around the Network

Whoa, poll results are already all over the place.

Cobretti2 said:
i dont think you can separate it like that.

It really is a 3 way horse race i.e Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft.

It is clearly Nintendo owners because the shit Nintendo has put out this gen they still come back for it lol.

Agreed lol.

Just look at the petition for Uncharted 4 on MC and its pretty easy to come to a conclusion...

PC owners, without a doubt. I never meant people more loyal than those guys.

Loyalty is money. #bigbankaccountmasterrace

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.