By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Expect a ps4 related announcement soon

2 options that I can think off:
1. No Man's Sky delay (although Hello Games is publishing and the game is also gonna be on PC, so I'm not sure if this qualifies as Sony news)
2. The Last Guardian info + possible trailer. Edge revealed their new cover today and it's TLG and IBTimes wrote a piece about TLG.

Around the Network
ZhugeEX said:
I wouldn't trust him. It's just some random dude on twitter.

we should ban you for saying that. How dare you tell us not to trust him?

No one listen to this poster, he has no idea what hes talking about. 

Unless of course you feel you can do better, if so you could just give us 3 letters that make up whatever is in said announcement or shut up and let us trust him!!!

Besides, over there ppl get banned for giving info..... here, if that info doesnt pan out.... you just become a meme and get shamed outta relevance. We always show love to our own..... even if its tough love atimes. 

Well, at least globally in VGC.

ZhugeEX said:

hahahahah :D best reply ever.

Also calling you just some guy from Neogaf :P

well since i trust the internet i look forward to hearing about how no man's sky and horizon are delayed.

...also it's just a few weeks until E3. i was already expecting announcements like every other year.

Around the Network
ZhugeEX said:

I agree with this 100%.

It was the Sold through numbers being abit over 40m now? not as cool a announcement as I thought itd be.

I'm actually expecting several PS4 related anouncements in the near future

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

TheGoldenBoy said:
Pinkie_pie said:
Overtracked by 500k? It says sold over 40mil so dont know exact number

Could easily be more since VGC is 700k ahead and two weeks behind as well.

JRPGfan said:
It was the Sold through numbers being abit over 40m now? not as cool a announcement as I thought itd be.

Is that it?? Ugh...

JRPGfan said:

No because the tweet was after that, and in connection to that

So, "another announcement" besides the 40M.