By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rise of the Tomb Raider VS Uncharted 4

Rise of the Tomb Raider 158 22.19%

Uncharted 4 554 77.81%

Total:712

This thread reminds me, I really need to pick up Rise of the Tomb Raider on 360.
It looks like a game I would really enjoy.

Around the Network

The only thing I prefer about ROTR is its adult theme. That's the only thing it has on Uncharted in my opinion. Uncharted 4 is far superior in every other category. The characters feel human and interact with each other like real people do. Lara could've been the only human in ROTR and no one would know the difference.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

onionberry said:
Sprash said:

I really hope you skip this bullshit next time you make a comparison thread about something, I mean implying that uncharted fans are fanboys who hate and attack everyone that like or think a other game is better than uncharted, isn't a great way to start a thread.

and if there is one "fanboy" who attacks you out of I don't know how many just report him.

If i say it's because i have experience on forums and i have reasons, so if that "bulshit" doesnt apply to you you dont have to worry about it.

you have bad experience on forums that's why you have to include it here and start a thread where you imply that uncharted fans are fanboys and hater? makes sense, that's why I don't even start a conversation with xbox fans here because I know wow bad they can be from crapgamer :(

Mike_L said:
Mr Puggsly said:

I dont hate PS, you guys hate I dont love everything about them.

You're so right. I am probably the biggest hater myself. Calling out others and in that way being hypocritical and all Ö

Though you saying that PS4 owners who haven't played RotTR will favor UC4 by default is just as much a prejudice than saying "I haven't tried RotTR but based on the other games I'd probably prefer UC4."

You're looking for the negative spin. Just give up already.

If RotTR launched on PS4 as well, we would see more Sony fans with actual opinions on the game.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

curl-6 said:
This thread reminds me, I really need to pick up Rise of the Tomb Raider on 360.
It looks like a game I would really enjoy.

I have the 360 version as well and spent a few hours with it.

Very good, virtually the same with scaled back visuals.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

Tomb Raider is better :)

Bandorr said:
Aerys said:

I think everyone found your comment silly, saying that any playstation fan will prefer U4 just because that would be the only game they have ( which is false) is insulting and flaming and as silly as saying that the only reason you would prefer TR is because you are a xbox fan.

It is a very silly comment indeed. I have a ps4, xbox one, xbox 360*, AND PC.  If i wanted to play ROTR I could have. I did not find the first one good, so I currently have no interest in the second one.

I think UC4 is better - because I think it is better. The same reason I would have thought it was better if it some how was on the xbox 1 instead.

I think it seems silly because you guys continue to misinterpret my comment. Hence, I can't help if you spin my comment into something it wasn't.

If you like UC4 better, that's fine. But when someone tells me UC4 is better, well now that's just silly. Given UC4 fails where RotTR delivers, and vice versa.

Recently Completed

That ROTTR game looks very interesting. Lara also looks beautiful.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Mr Puggsly said:
Mike_L said:

You're so right. I am probably the biggest hater myself. Calling out others and in that way being hypocritical and all Ö

Though you saying that PS4 owners who haven't played RotTR will favor UC4 by default is just as much a prejudice than saying "I haven't tried RotTR but based on the other games I'd probably prefer UC4."

You're looking for the negative spin. Just give up already.

If RotTR also launched on PS4 as well, we would see more Sony fans with actual opinions on the game.

I'm confused. You just said that PS4 owners would lean towards UC4. Now, you're saying they don't have any actual opinions.

You always seem like a big mystery for me (no offense) XD

FentonCrackshell said:
The only thing I prefer about ROTR is its adult theme. That's the only thing it has on Uncharted in my opinion. Uncharted 4 is far superior in every other category. The characters feel human and interact with each other like real people do. Lara could've been the only human in ROTR and no one would know the difference.

When people say why they prefer RotTR over Uncharted 4, they generally discuss the gameplay.

If you're gonna focus on human interactions.... well there is a clear winner.

Recently Completed