By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favourite FPS this gen?

What is your favourite FPS this gen?

Battlefield 4 11 7.43%

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 11 7.43%

Halo 5 20 13.51%

Destiny 16 10.81%

Far Cry Primal (or Far Cry 4) 8 5.41%

Halo MCC 7 4.73%

DOOM 32 21.62%

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood 10 6.76%

Star Wars Battlefront 10 6.76%

Other (name it below) 23 15.54%

Total:148
Ruler said:
Angelus said:

You know, I actually loved that game, but it hardly qualifies as a FPS

It counts you shoot at androids

No it doesnt man. You go through like 90% of the game without shooting anything. It's a stealth/horror game, with a bit of action mixed in. Just because the game is in first person, and you occasionally take a shot at something, doesn't make the game a shooter.

Around the Network

I liked Wolfenstein: The Old Blood , and The New Order. I had to mention that, because they win for me by default as they are the only 2 I have played on the poll. Is Killzone: Mercenary this gen? That could win too. The only other FPS I have played is Resistance: Burning Skies, which I thought was really fun as well.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Angelus said:
Ruler said:

It counts you shoot at androids

No it doesnt man. You go through like 90% of the game without shooting anything. It's a stealth/horror game, with a bit of action mixed in. Just because the game is in first person, and you occasionally take a shot at something, doesn't make the game a shooter.

Its a shooter

Halo 5.

Proud to be a Californian.

Judging on what little I've managed to play, it is definitively Wolfenstein: The New Order. But if I have to say games I've beaten, then it's Far Cry 4 so far.