By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favourite FPS this gen?

What is your favourite FPS this gen?

Battlefield 4 11 7.43%

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 11 7.43%

Halo 5 20 13.51%

Destiny 16 10.81%

Far Cry Primal (or Far Cry 4) 8 5.41%

Halo MCC 7 4.73%

DOOM 32 21.62%

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood 10 6.76%

Star Wars Battlefront 10 6.76%

Other (name it below) 23 15.54%

Total:148

Now I believe has had quite a good run with FPS games this gen. There have been several gems that I'm addicted too, and I believe there will be quite a few more coming soon! But what's your favourite FPS this gen? We've seen quite a few goods ones, and it'll be interesting to see what everyone thinks. Me personally, tied between Battlefield 4 and Halo 5.

Some great FPS games of this gen:

Battlefield 4

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

Halo 5

Destiny

Far Cry Primal (if you consider it one)

Halo MCC

DOOM

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

Star Wars Battlefront

Or perhaps something else? If so, name it below.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

FC4 ...

fatslob-:O said:
FC4 ...

Was about to put it in there, but opted to put Battlefront instead. Beside's, didn't want to have two Far Cry games in the same list.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Probably DOOM.

KLXVER said:
Probably DOOM.

DAMN IT! Maybe I should remove Battlefront from the list?

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:

Was about to put it in there, but opted to put Battlefront instead. Beside's, didn't want to have two Far Cry games in the same list.

It makes no sense why you listed FC: P when there's hardly any gunplay to be had in that installment or any at all for that matter plus FC4 was far better recieved too ... 

barneystinson69 said:

Remove BF:H instead ... 

Edit: I almost forgot about Doom but I'll definitely check it out once I upgrade my PC ... 

fatslob-:O said:
barneystinson69 said:

It makes no sense why you listed FC: P when there's hardly any gunplay to be had in that installment or any at all for that matter plus FC4 was far better recieved too ... 

You know its my fault for making this list late at night...

DOOM singleplayer is BEAST!

barneystinson69 said:
KLXVER said:
Probably DOOM.

Doesnt matter. You have an "other" option, so...

Its really between FarCry 4, DOOM and Wolfenstein: The New Order for me. All great games. Havent played Old Blood yet.