By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you think Nintendo is working on right now?

too many stuff

Around the Network

I'm hoping that we'll see -

Metroid Prime 4
F - Zero NX
Pilotwings NX
Kid Icarus NX
Mario Galaxy 3
Streets of Rage 4
Wave Race NX
Deus Ex Mankind Divided NX
Fatal Frame 6
Ridge Racer NX
Fast Racing Neo NX
EA Support such as Fifa, Madden and NHL along with Sim City etc
Battlefront NX
Trine 3

and shit loads more in time....

Mar1217 said:
Don't forget the upcoming movies :P

What movies ?.

You know, just singing songs and doing them.

A friend of a cousin of mine, that cleans cages at Ninty's secret underground evil facility, told him they're currently testing the NX on hamsters, kittens and baby seals

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
I hope they are making more of those MyNintendo Picross games. I can't get enough of those, please make more.

We still need:

- Mario Picross (must)
- FE Picross (for mobile of course)
- Animal Crossing Picross (Amiibo required)
- Metroid Picross (mini game for Fedration Force)
- F Zero Picross (got to excite the fans who thought this series is dead!)
- Pikmin Picross (Codename Pikmin 4)
- Miitomo Picross
- Pokmon Picross 2
etc..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Here are the major releases this generation from many of Nintendo's internal teams & close affiliates.

EAD Group 1-Nintendogs+Cats (Feb 2011), Mario Kart 7 (Dec 2011), Mario Kart 8 (May 2014), Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 1 (Nov 2014) & DLC Pack 2 (April 2015)

Next Project-most likely Mario Kart, perhaps a smaller project as well.

EAD Group 2-Nintendo Land (Nov 2012), Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Dec 2012), Splatoon (May 2015), Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (July 2015)

Next Project-Probably mainline Animal Crossing and/or Splatoon 2, perhaps a new minigame compilation as well.

EAD Group 3-The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Sept 2013), The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Nov 2013) The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (Oct 2015)

Next Project-The Legend of Zela U/NX (confirmed) & next handheld Zelda has likely begun development.

EAD Group 4-New Super Mario Bros. 2 (July 2012), New Super Mario Bros. U (Nov 2012), New Super Luigi (June 2013), Pikmin 3 (July 2013), Super Mario Maker (Sept 2015)

Next Project-Pikmin 4 (confirmed), most likely a new 2D Mario as well.

EAD Tokyo-Super Mario 3D Land (Nov 2011), Super Mario 3D World (Nov 2013), Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Nov 2014)

Next Project-most likely a new 3D Mario

Retro Studios-Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Feb 2014)

Next Project-rumored to be working on a new IP

Monolith Soft-Xenoblade Chronicles X (April 2015)

Next Project-most likely an Action RPG

Hal Laboratory-Kirby: Triple Deluxe (Jan 2014), Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (Feb 2015), Kirby: Planet Robobot (April 2016)

Next Project-most likely a new Kirby

Intelligent Systems-Fire Emblem: Awakening (April 2012), Paper Mario: Sticker Star (Nov 2012), Game & Wario (March 2013), Codename STEAM (March 2015), Fire Emblem: Fates (June 2015).

Next Project-Paper Mario: Color Splash (confirmed), also a new Fire Emblem

ND Cube-Wii Party U (Oct 2013), Mario Party: Island Tour (Nov 2013), Mario Party 10 (March 2015), Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival (Nov 2015)

Next Project-most likely a new party game

There is a quick rundown of likely next projects for these studios.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

BasilZero said:
Who quoted me!?

COME OUT YOU :O

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

They're probably working on games for the NX, the few games left for the Wii U, 3DS games, mobile apps and games, amiibo stuff, the movie deal, and theme park plans. I think that about covers it all, right?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
They're probably working on games for the NX, the few games left for the Wii U, 3DS games, mobile apps and games, amiibo stuff, the movie deal, and theme park plans. I think that about covers it all, right?

No, you forgot love hotels.