By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary: Trump is dangerous, not qualified

Uhm....duh

What sane person doesn't know this?

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
I want Bernie to win, so when he loses I want Donald Trump as president because goddammit I want to see what happens.

He is going to grab the football and say "you're fired". ... And then fallout 3 happens!

Ljink96 said:
Stay on topic, the fact is Trump isn't qualified. If qualification is based off of how "good" of a business man you are then get me Warren Buffet or Bill Gates to be president. At least they have morals and respect and try to give back to the world. Trump isn't qualified to be the President of the United States. He doesn't have viable connections in politics, his own frekin' party didn't want to stand behind him... God I could go on.

Tbh I feel like Bill Gates would be like Jesus 2.0 and give us world peace

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

PDF said:
hershel_layton said:

Not necessarily the point. The fact that she acts as though she's a saint is hilarious. Everyone knows Hillary isn't some honest, good politician who cares for the people of the US.

Whether you agree with her policies or not she has one of the most impressive resumes to run for the office in quite sometime.  She is able to speak about important matters from the economy to foriegn policy with depth.  Something Trump is unable to do.

When that political depth comes from a systematic Bush-era "nation-building" campaign as SoS and eight years in the Senate during which she passed very little legislation, and the economic depth comes from bending and sometimes outright breaking federal laws with the Clinton Foundation and now with coordination with Super PACs, I can't consider it good depth. That's specifically the depth we don't need, coming from a progressive here. 

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Zeroroute said:
At this point no candidate feels qualified to me this time

I don't understand this sentiment.  She has been a senator and a secatary of state.  She has held public offce.   Having had years and  years in goverment having held offices before she seems to have the experience to qualify.  In absolute terms, she is actually qualified. 

Around the Network

what qualifications did obama have?

I can not comprehend this. Of all of the millions of people in America and the thousands of politicians, the choice for the most powerful office in the land boils down to Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton.

I give up.

Ljink96 said:
Stay on topic, the fact is Trump isn't qualified. If qualification is based off of how "good" of a business man you are then get me Warren Buffet or Bill Gates to be president. 

Is Trump even a good business man?, his companies have been bankrupt 4 times, He certainly didnt start with nothing cause he inherited millions. He's a good salesman I'll give him that, but business man :)

Donald Trump is a "wild card" so to speak ...

Hillary Clinton on the other hand creates smoke wherever she goes and is extremely boring ...

GProgrammer said:
Ljink96 said:
Stay on topic, the fact is Trump isn't qualified. If qualification is based off of how "good" of a business man you are then get me Warren Buffet or Bill Gates to be president. 

Is Trump even a good business man?, his companies have been bankrupt 4 times, He certainly didnt start with nothing cause he inherited millions. He's a good salesman I'll give him that, but business man :)

Most businessman have more failures than success, but that one success makes it all worth it.