By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary: Trump is dangerous, not qualified

CosmicSex said:
contestgamer said:

She's qualified to be the greatest corporate puppet in US history, you're right.

Right, we should just elect the corporation itself...

Well, the topic is that Trump is not qualified.  And given his lack of experience in office this is a fact.   If would be like applying for a position as a System Admin with no computer experience.  Every thing I am see are oponions but she does in fact have experineces in exectutive government positions.  This is not a suggestion, it is reality. 

You dont need knowledge to be a politician. You're not performing surgeries or building facebook, you spend half your time fundraising and making promises, the other half voting on bills you didnt even read. That's why you dont need a diploma to be a politician

Around the Network
GProgrammer said:
Ljink96 said:
Stay on topic, the fact is Trump isn't qualified. If qualification is based off of how "good" of a business man you are then get me Warren Buffet or Bill Gates to be president. 

Is Trump even a good business man?, his companies have been bankrupt 4 times, He certainly didnt start with nothing cause he inherited millions. He's a good salesman I'll give him that, but business man :)

He has over 500 companies, 4 of which have signed chapter 11 bankrupcy, which isnt the same as a 'real' bankrupcy, so I'd say his record is pretty good

And he started with 1 million dollars, now he is worth over 6 billion, so yeah, he is a pretty good business man 

contestgamer said:
CosmicSex said:

Right, we should just elect the corporation itself...

Well, the topic is that Trump is not qualified.  And given his lack of experience in office this is a fact.   If would be like applying for a position as a System Admin with no computer experience.  Every thing I am see are oponions but she does in fact have experineces in exectutive government positions.  This is not a suggestion, it is reality. 

You dont need knowledge to be a politician. You're not performing surgeries or building facebook, you spend half your time fundraising and making promises, the other half voting on bills you didnt even read. That's why you dont need a diploma to be a politician

I never said you need a diploma, I said that she (Hillary) has experience in office.  At the very least, understand that someone with experience is more qualified than someone with no experience at all.  This isn't just any office btw... its the Office of President of the United States we are tying to vet.  Being as though there are responsiblits that exceed what you described, it would be best to at least vet the canidates in some way.  I will reject any notion that expereince is an executive public office doest make soemone more qualified for a postion in an exective public office.   I can't make my argument more basic than that. 

CosmicSex said:
contestgamer said:

I never said you need a diploma, I said that she (Hillary) has experience in office.  At the very least, understand that someone with experience is more qualified than someone with no experience at all.  This isn't just any office btw... its the Office of President of the United States we are tying to vet.  Being as though there are responsiblits that exceed what you described, it would be best to at least vet the canidates in some way.  I will reject any notion that expereince is an executive public office doest make soemone more qualified for a postion in an exective public office.   I can't make my argument more basic than that. 

Thats where we disagree. Experience in public office = experience in being a corporate prostitute. I dont consider that a qualification.

contestgamer said:
CosmicSex said:

Thats where we disagree. Experience in public office = experience in being a corporate prostitute. I dont consider that a qualification.

I also don't deify the private sector over the public sector.  They have two different responsibilities.  Experience in the public sector counts as a qualification to me.  Don't you agree.