By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Do you think GT5 Prologue will be the most sold of PS3'game ?

If you own a PS3 or want to buy a PS3 and a racing fan you must get GT 5 Prologue. GT 5 Prologue will be racing car game for 2008.

Around the Network
NSS7 said:
over i million pre orders in Europe alone. only demo
Imagine when full game released. expect 2.5 mil for first week

What is up with this sitetoday, we got so many 360 and PS3 trolls(new users)  is it all the same person or what?

it will do well for one reason its cheap it is only 19.99 (£) thats $40 which is half the price of a normal game here

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj

i will not buy a game thru psn download, ever. wat if my hard disc crashed? wat if i wanna lend my friend the game? what if i like the game so much and i want it to be part of my collection?

always buy hard copy is the way ;)

from france :

NO advertising neither TV neither on wall

Time to Work !

Around the Network

@ gengka )

you can download the games you purchased over PSN 5 times as far as I know - your hdd shouldn't break 5 times within ~ 5-8 years

PS3_Play_Beyond said:
PS3 domination starts with GT 5 Prologue. Weekly console sales will accelerate for PS3. Expect over a million copies of GT 5 Prologue sold in all regions.

Get out. Now.

Seriously.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Being a demo I expect it will have massive first week sales and then drop like a rock off the charts (like it did in Japan). It may be a record setting 1st week sales though - in Europe at least.

Lafiel said:
@ gengka )

you can download the games you purchased over PSN 5 times as far as I know - your hdd shouldn't break 5 times within ~ 5-8 years

I've already downloaded them three times - First when I got the system, second when I repartitioned the system for Linux, third when I upgraded the HD. 

Gamerace said:
Being a demo I expect it will have massive first week sales and then drop like a rock off the charts (like it did in Japan). It may be a record setting 1st week sales though - in Europe at least.

Stopped reading right there....

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.