By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Do you think GT5 Prologue will be the most sold of PS3'game ?

Hello everyone. I live in France and GT5 Prologue is released today .

I've been in my video game shop and the salesman told me that 80% of his GT5 Prologue's stock has been sold and a lot of people bought the PS3's pack . Then , he told me GT5 Prologue was the most reserved of PS3's games , just behind GTA IV !

The game is very hyped in France (advertissements, and passed in a TV program ! ) , so do you think it could be the most sold of PS3'game ?

Bye.

Around the Network

I don't think ww it will be best selling PS3 game but it stands a chance in europe 0 until GT5 proper comes out ofc.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

hmm.. largely depends on how limited the bundle is in my opinion .. if they bundle it in europe until christmas, then it could sell more than MotorStorm 1 in my opinion

Might be the best selling game on PS3 for now although it would have to be pretty good to beat COD4, it won't sell as much as big games like Resistance 2, Killzone 2 and MGS4 though.

No. In Europe it probably will be.

But not WW. It won't approach Call of Duty 4 and Assassin's Creed in America (but I wish it would because it's a better game in almost all respects)

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Around the Network

In Europe it will probably be received very well.

Worldwide? Maybe 2 million total.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

PS3 domination starts with GT 5 Prologue. Weekly console sales will accelerate for PS3. Expect over a million copies of GT 5 Prologue sold in all regions.

Keep in mind we have no idea how well it sold/will sell over PSN.

over i million pre orders in Europe alone. only demo
Imagine when full game released. expect 2.5 mil for first week

NSS7 said:
over i million pre orders in Europe alone. only demo
Imagine when full game released. expect 2.5 mil for first week
Stop trolling on the PS3 by saying GT 5 Prologue is just a demo. GT 5 Prologue is a full game  and is 90% longer than most of the XBox 360 games.