By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nokia comes to Android and Microsoft sells off feature phone business

Teeqoz said:
Watch their stock pop today lol

I wonder how this will affect stocks. Good or bad?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Waiting for Kowenicki to come in here and let us know how awesome Microsoft is. Looking forward to it haha

pbroy said:
Teeqoz said:
Watch their stock pop today lol

I wonder how this will affect stocks. Good or bad?

Unloading Nokia will help Microsoft but you also have to look at the bigger picture.  Namely; could the money spent on Nokia have been put somewhere else to better use?

So Nokia is going back to android now? cool.

CGI-Quality said:
Robtommy34 said:
Waiting for Kowenicki to come in here and let us know how awesome Microsoft is. Looking forward to it haha

There's no reason for this whatsoever. 

Sure there is, we're just two guys that like Microsoft.  If I want to talk about Microsoft with Kowenicki, I will as there are no rules against that.  You don't make up the rules here, you just enforce them.  

We can also continue this as long as you like, buddy as long as you keep responding,  so will i.  

Moderated for aggregate behaviour in this thread - Miguel_Zorro

Around the Network

What does this mean for MS phones?

Robtommy34 said:

Microsoft is so awesome, just letting you know. 

NobleTeam360 said:
Robtommy34 said:

Microsoft is so awesome, just letting you know. 

You don't have to tell me that,  that's why I wanted to talk about Microsoft. What's your favorite thing about the company?  I like how it started out in a garage, but made those early founders into billionaires that nerds love.

Uh I'll be nice!

It looks like MS is going back to what they do best, making software. It makes sense considering they can make more money just licensing out their OS and not have to worry about HW losses.