By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 5

mesoteto said:
^ i think i would like two better then one

as cool as the house was i dont think it would benifit as much as two would....or even Nem

Agree. REmake for Gamecube was already perfect. Sure the controls are horrible sometimes, but the mansion needs those fixed camera points to have the atmosphere.

I hope Capcom completely remakes 2 and 3 in one game (Racoon City Stories) with the RE4Wii controls. I really loved the PSone RE's, but I can't enjoy them anymore, because the graphics aged so badly.

RE5 shouldn't come to Wii, I wouldn't know which one to buy. Great controls or great graphics is too hard a choice. Though I loved the Wii version so much that I'd probably go for the Wii version.

Around the Network

Agreed TOTAL remake of re2 and 3 for the wii! Go make it happen Capcom!

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

^yep sound groovy to me as well

now if only our opinions mattered to them

mesoteto said:
^yep sound groovy to me as well

now if only our opinions mattered to them

Well, Capcom is one of the few companies that listens very well to their fans. Svensson said that part of the reason Okami is coming to Wii is that the fans where begging Capcom to make it.

They said something similar for Bionic Commando.

We hadn't heard of the game for a while, so there was a small possibility of the game getting moved to the Wii behind the scenes, but so much for that. The RE5 Wii-port debate isn't going to go anywhere, so let's not get into that again.

Doesn't look like there's much new in the trailer. The only thing I understood was the guy going on about how good/important the light/shadow effects were, and something about stuff you can and can't see. All the footage was of the same ruggedly handsome white guy mowing down hordes of ugly black guys, but the parts where he walks around without shooting people surprised me.

I don't think any Resident Evil game so far has had substantial segments where you've got actual civilians walking around, and not trying to chew your intenstines.

Around the Network

First footage I've seen, looks impressive, RE fans are in for a treat.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

i havent seen any footage of it yet...did they keep the melee attack?

wow, looks awesome so far. Great details, I could hear the ominous music, and the movements all looked fantastic.

Looks like they took RE4 and upgraded the visuals, if so it should be a really good game.

Might have to borrow my bros 360 for this game.

All content will be included with PS3 version of Resident Evil 5. The XBox 360 version will make you pay for downloadable content that is already in the PS3 version.

The way the 'civilians' moved around really reminded me of Resident Evil 4. When the woman started waving that hayfork around I actually got a deja vu. Other then that it's looking really new and fresh. The part with them walking around without attacking you is cool. But I doubt that will be a safe residence I think it's kind of an intro segment of the game and after that they all hate your guts..
Go Chris go:D

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!