By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Pokemon Revealed Accidentally? Pokemon SunMoon!

Well from the CoroCoro Video which had this..... SPECULATION TIME LOL!

Around the Network

Is this suppose to be exciting? We just got a reveal trailer for a new gen. Of course some unannounced pokemon might show up in it. No it wasn't a accident.

Accidental and Pokémon don't go in the same sentence, GameFreak is master at putting theases here and there to get people hyped, remember Espurr ?

Ka-pi96 said:
Wait... there's a corocoro video? What else was in corocoro? :o

nothing, they just reported on the same stuff, the only interesting thing is this specific video posted on their website...

:C It seems to me that it's the HM slave an this time around it's a dog, just like in Gen 5, I would have prefered a Mouse/Cat (RIP feline team) but if they pull off something cool with it I'm shure I could dig this, immagine if it evolves into an Husky and becomes Normal/Ice !!

I'm sure it's anything but accidental. They had to choose that specific shot from the rest of the game.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

That's not a dolphin so idgaf!

Cool I guess.

Meanwhile, a bunch of crazy deviantartists are having an orgy.

(I jk)

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Um, ok....

It's a new gen.

Am I missing something?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

We need a koala pokemon. An Electric/Steel cyborg koala. That's your game changer right there.