By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Upcoming changes to VG Chartz

I don't like the changes for the game database. The current way works good with some changes needed like edit the game with admin approval. Submit duplicate games for deletion and willl be deleted by admin or screen shot removal by admin or whoever loaded it. Info on who added what game when and who edited it when and why (really just saying what they changed or added). Alternate box arts that you can check when selecting I own this game. Stuff like that would've been better to me. Also the game design pages were cool. Montanna did all that work to make them look really good. The new way just seems like it's making things harder somehow or less user friendly if i'm using the right phrasing. I haven't been here nowhere near long enough to complain so my opinion isn't valid. So i'll stop whining. At least this site gets updated unlike another site I visit.

Around the Network

Alternate box arts for different regions should be good, I am not happy that PES 2008 has the US boxart when it is so much more popular in EU

Too many mods on this site. 17 in total too many moderators. 4 or 5 mods tops.

I_am_not_a_troll said:
Too many mods on this site. 17 in total too many moderators. 4 or 5 mods tops.

Who are for real?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

@I_am_not_a_troll (i_own_a _ps3?)

more the better, durning the day over here theres no mods on.

as for database. DONT REMOVE the IOI racing game

Around the Network

You can not even voice an opinion on here man that is stupid.

I_am_not_a_troll said:

Sounds like something Hus would say.

Come on, tell us who you really are. Are you afraid? 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I_am_not_a_troll said:

you can but youve gotta have something to base it on.

See i want to be a mod b/c i am on fro 8-5 every day mon-friday , plus who else could find a cat to fit the thread close like me

*vote for me i don't smell like cheese"

mesoteto said:
See i want to be a mod b/c i am on fro 8-5 every day mon-friday , plus who else could find a cat to fit the thread close like me

*vote for me i don't smell like cheese"

Nah, you're the type of mod that would be on my ass 24/7.