By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall 2 launches this fall

Tagged games:

Chazore said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

It does!

@OP: I still need to play the first. Anyone on the site still play?

Every now and then on PC but there isn't that many players playing the game thanks to there being no server browser or dedicated servers. BF4 on the other hand is still alive and well (started playing recently).

Maybe things are better on Xbox? I really want to try the original before the sequel arrives.

Around the Network

Cool, time to get a PS4

Have you seen titanfall?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Maybe things are better on Xbox? I really want to try the original before the sequel arrives.

Possibly, though MP based games should be played within at least 2 years of their launch to get the most out of them.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

The first game made me upset basically because it has the best multiplayer besides Halo 5, but no damn single player, basically negating all the potential it had for creating a fantastic storyline. So with the premise of a great single player campaign this might turn out to be up there with the greatest games this generation. And yes, I still love the first game, despite lacking mp :).

Around the Network

Here's hoping Titanfall 2 does well. Competition does breed better products (at least it should be).

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Chazore said:

Every now and then on PC but there isn't that many players playing the game thanks to there being no server browser or dedicated servers. BF4 on the other hand is still alive and well (started playing recently).

As of right now at this very minute there are 2643 players online on the X1 version, so now you know :).

Puppyroach said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

As of right now at this very minute there are 2643 players online on the X1 version, so now you know :).

Cool! Let me know if you want to play. Although I'll probably be terrible :P

Just 90 employees working on the game and less than 3 years dev time, and part of those 90 devs obviously also spent their time on Titanfall 1's post launch support... I'm worried that the game wont have much content.

The first one is so amazing and they had to rush the shit out of it. Very eager to see what they have in store for this one, and I hope EA doesn't ruin it with BS like they did Battlefield and Battlefront imho.