By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - After the disclosure of Sun and Moon legendaries, which version will you pick? Maybe both?

Which version are you going to purchase?

SUN 44 44.00%

MOON 36 36.00%

BOTH 20 20.00%

Total:100
Ka-pi96 said:
Natsu said:

The best day of your life is when there's a polar bear legendary :P

:o

Well they've gotta have a region based on Alaska or Norway or something somewhen, so maybe then!

Antarctica of course!

Around the Network

Sun, but I don't really give a shit about the legendaries. My friend is getting moon, so I'm getting sun.

I have been getting both for years now so I will continue with that but still undecided on which version I shall play. Leaning towards Sun though!

As I previously said if my prediction of the Moon leggendary beeing similar to a bat I'd buy both games. So I'll pick both but I'll buy Sun first and Moon only later on...

BraLoD said:
Fire cat initial. Fire cat legendary.

No brainer.

yasssss, I don't want to be unoriginal with the team but DAMN those sexy Fire-Felines, I'll call my Litten Zorba and my Solgaleo Mufasa/MEGAZORD

I´m getting both. The Sun version for me and the Moon version for my niece. She loves pokemon and we will be able to trade together

Around the Network

Both, but Moon for first place through! And choosing Rowlet :)

I was all in favor of moon but...it's a lion! what can you say? Gotta go with sun now.

Definitely gonna get Moon.

I am not a fan of either of the legendaries design wise, so that won't be a factor for me.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Moon. I like a lot that bat thing. The Sun one seems a bit unoriginal.

I have no idea...I'm so split right now!