By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Sun and Moon new information predictions thread

Tagged games:

When I saw the starters, this came to my mind: ''yo-kaiwatchification'''...

Around the Network

I loved the lion legendary, the only think I dislike on it its the color...However, I suppose they had to find an easy way to differenciate it from Pyroar!

How classy and beautiful!

I like the new legendaries, also in case anyone is unaware tomorrow for like 10 days you can download the shiny version of one of the legendaries from X/Y then after that you'll be able to download the other.

lonerism said:

Wtf

Ugliest starters ever

Yes,holy s#*t 

but I hope the final evolution will be cool

PS:Grass/Fly one of the worst type ever

Nemesis1993 said:
lonerism said:

Wtf

Ugliest starters ever

Yes,holy s#*t 

but I hope the final evolution will be cool

PS:Grass/Fly one of the worst type ever

pretty much, right after Grass/Psychic , Grass/Fire and Ground/Rock ...

Around the Network

I'm really not a fan of all five Pokemon they showed today, but I guess I'm going to end up choosing Rowlet because I think it looks best and Moon because the Sun legendary looks hideous. But anyways, I really like the tropical setting and the fact that trainer customization is back.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Both legendaries are pretty cool,especially the Lion,I already chose my version XD

Ka-pi96 said:
Slarvax said:
All this Popplio haters make me dissapointed. He's a freaking seal... A silly clown seal!

And all these Popplio lovers just make me scratch my head and wonder why

I just pretend that they are all trolls since I don't want to tell people they have terrible tase in starters :v

On a side note, if you're doing this just because you're in #TeamWater remember that you aren't forced in just because you prefer the type, I for example am a major supporter of #TeamFire but I can't help but hate on Cyndaquill so I always chose Totodile in gen 2... 

I love how unconventional the starters look honestly. Probably my fav set since gen 3. Not sure which I'll choose.

Not really a fan of the legendaries..

Luke888 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

That would actually be pretty cool.

For starters I've always liked the idea of areas connecting to each other (ala Kanto/Johto) so an Italy region connecting to Kalos is very possible and would be good imo.

Then there's a lot that could be used in Italy. You've got the alps in the north for your mountainous/snowy regions, and right down in the south you could have some stuff on Sicily as well, maybe throw in Sardinia too as another island, since unlike IGN I love having lots of islands and water to travel between them

I wouldn't expect you to like the idea of a region based off Italy, imho there would be plenty of fire and rock/ground types due to the presence of so many volcanos, plus while they might introduce the highest mountain in the Pokémon world as of now with White Mount (or Mont Blanc if you prefer) at the border between Italy and France there would be no polar bears, the only kind of bears we have here are brown bears and they aren't even numerous... On the other hand I'm shure there would be plenty of fishes based off say Squids (hopefully with a Splatoon reference :v) and Lake fishes like perches.  Also we'd have the Pizzamon to go alongside our compatriot Vanillite! Imho if Italy doesn't happen now  I don't think it'll have a second chance in the Pokémon world unless the new region is germany/spain but even if that was the case I'd see Italy's chances lower than now...                                                                               At least I hope they would make a nice story with all of the history my country has to offer and the possibility of a great villain team (Mafia) maybe even with some throwbacks to Giovanni...

I don't think GF is that concerned with habitats based on geography in the real world . If that's the case, Beartic wouldn't exist yet.