By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 outsells the XBox 360 for the 17th week in a row.

if you read what i said correctly LHW BOX, you will see that i said
''so even ''if'' at the end... sony will have lost..''

that 'if' in my post tells you that i'm not thinking it's already over or clear what will happen

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

the reason people are getting so excited that it outselling the 360 is bcoz all the people saying that the ps3 was a complete failure when it launched so if it is a failure then wats that make the 360 getting outsold by a failure

^great way to get free games and accessories for PS3,360,Wii,PSP and DS. Residents of US,UK,CANADA and AUSTRALIA (It actually Works i have done it and their is testimonials with pics)

MANUELF said:
Sony fans are really desperate, they celebrate every week like it sold out the Xbox360 lifetime.

While PS3 loathers were quick back in the days to declar the PS3 dead at arrival.

See? it all balances out.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

To everyone who says its nothing to brag about; take a look at the price difference and the amount of "killer ap's" on 360 compared to PS3, then come back and tell me squarely that this is no feat to be lauded.

Mummelmann said:
To everyone who says its nothing to brag about; take a look at the price difference and the amount of "killer ap's" on 360 compared to PS3, then come back and tell me squarely that this is no feat to be lauded.

QFT!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network
gebx said:
Mummelmann said:

QFT!

plus, the bit by bit has closed the gap from 7.5mish to just 6.7m ish. not bad for an expensive game machine with no games, as many haters likes to put it.

Well done PS3 keep the winning streak going over XBox 360. A whole year without a single loss to the XBox 360 would be a great achievement.

gebx said:
Mummelmann said:

QFT!

Lol i don't believe it.....this is quite a turnaround i think.  It might just be more sarcastic posts though.

Mummelmann said:

Yep. Imagine what it will be like when games like MGS4 come. I think the gap will only expand with time. The 360 had a good run, and will continue to have strong software sales, but it's only a matter of time before the PS3 surprasses it in world wide sales. Right now Sony's brand name is proving its strength over Microsoft's in the video game industry.

Riot Of The Blood said:
Aj_habfan said:
40k in a slow season is a "tiny bit"? It was winning over 100k in the holiday season, expect that to happen again unless something changes.

Also, I have a bad feeling about where this thread is headed.

When consoles' the PS3 is competing against have 12 and 7m leads, a few k per week is not going to get it done. It needs to outsell it by 100k in the slow season weekly. In the holidays, it should be by 250-300.

100K/week during the slow season would make up about 4 million units during the slow parts of the year.  The remaining 12 weeks would be the fast season, as far as sales are concerned, and a 100k gap would be relatively small.

Also, will everyone please calm down about MGS4?  MGS is *not* Halo-like in terms of sales.  It's a good series to more hardcore gamers who like interactive movies, but it's not the kind of game that can carry a console.