By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Trump Says U.S. Should Shoot Russian Planes If Diplomacy Fails

Presidential hopeful Donald Trump has vowed to shoot down Russian jets approaching U.S. military assets should the Kremlin reject calls to stop.

http://europe.newsweek.com/trump-says-us-should-shoot-russian-planes-if-putin-calls-fail-454902?rm=eu

Around the Network

BBbuuuuut Putin and Drumpf were gonna be best friends!

Sometimes trumph sounds like a good candidate but then he says something like this.... and I get worried.

Donlad Trump Vows To Send Rocky Balboa to fight Ivan Drago If Diplomacy Fails; Dissapointed To Learn Rocky Balboa is not a real person.

JRPGfan said:
Sometimes trumph sounds like a good candidate but then he says something like this.... and I get worried.

When was that?

Around the Network
Soundwave said:

Donlad Trump Vows To Send Rocky Balboa to fight Ivan Drago If Diplomacy Fails; Dissapointed To Learn Rocky Balboa is not a real person.

"Drumpf threatens to send Rambo on a one man mission to take down the Russian military unless Kremlin will cooperate"

Goatseye said:
JRPGfan said:

When was that?

I watched this video and thought it sounded all right.... like he couldnt be worse than Bush was.

But then every now and then, he goes and makes these really weird statements.

he will be a source of enjoyement until he declare WW3 lool

If diplomacy "fails", aren't we in WW3 then already?

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.