By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Scientists on Climate Change: "Why would we f@ck with you!?"

KLAMarine said:
thranx said:

Cant convince people wo wont hear you. Its a waste of time. time will tell who was right. Like the fact that we are all not drowning yet, thought the world was suposed to end by now

The world supposed to end by now? According to who?

Kevin Costner in Waterworld.  The well known consensus prediction of global warming believers of how the world was supposed to look by 2012. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
KLAMarine said:

The world supposed to end by now? According to who?

Kevin Costner in Waterworld.  The well known consensus prediction of global warming believers of how the world was supposed to look by 2012. 

I'm going to guess Kevin Costner or the global warming believers you speak of have no expertise in climatology or other climate-related field.

KLAMarine said:
Final-Fan said:

I'm going to guess Kevin Costner or the global warming believers you speak of have no expertise in climatology or other climate-related field.

I am sure you are joking, but just for everyone's viewing pleasure: 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
KLAMarine said:

I am sure you are joking, but just for everyone's viewing pleasure: 

one of my favorite bad movies

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.