By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Infamous remaster leaked by Amazon, confirms Sucker Punch is making new SpiderMan game

The first game alone for $60? No chance I'd do that. Way too rough a game even if they did polish some stuff up.

If they include 2 and FoB, MAYBE $40. Remember they gave 2 away for free to pretty much everybody after PSN went down so they shouldn't act as if this is a marquee franchise, especially after SS took several steps back and one step forward.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network
Ballas said:
lonerism said:
rofl $60

Is this game better than Second son?

To me Second Son is the best in the series, the first one being the worst.

I hope this includes Infamous 2, but still the price is too high for these games. Infamous 1 & 2 are pretty good games but not amazing enough for me to double dip at $60.

The first being the worst? WHAT!!! This BLASPHEMY is an OUTRAGE lol. But nah man the first was THE BEST period. It may not have had the best mechanics and graphics but it drew you in FAR better than any of the others. Even won best story the year it came out. The first game was simply AMAZING....come on man.

But I agree $60 is too much but I don't think that is the actual price.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23