By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Infamous remaster leaked by Amazon, confirms Sucker Punch is making new SpiderMan game

It's either the three, or a just the first with a placeholder price. They didn't price GOW3 at 60 and that's bigger than Infamous..
Another unlikely possibility is that it is a remake of Infamous 1, somewhat like RC2016, given the weird naming of the product

What does it say about SM? Can only make out the big words on mobile

Around the Network

Where's the listing?

Roronaa_chan said:
It's either the three, or a just the first with a placeholder price. They didn't price GOW3 at 60 and that's bigger than Infamous..
Another unlikely possibility is that it is a remake of Infamous 1, somewhat like RC2016, given the weird naming of the product

What does it say about SM? Can only make out the big words on mobile

From the linked article:

Not only that, but the box art seemingly confirms that Sucker Punch is indeed working on the long-rumored Spider-Man title for PS4, as Lightning Edition comes with access to a demo of the web-slinger’s latest video game outing. 

lonerism said:
rofl $60

Is this game better than Second son?

motherf*ing placeholder.

Hunting Season is done...

I think it might be all of the Cole games. Which would be sweet. Also, I hope to god this is real and they are making a Spiderman game.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
lonerism said:
rofl $60

I prefer Second Son, but inFamous 2 is pretty close. Didn't play 1 or Festival of Blood.

If you didn't played any other game on the series, it's a good value actually.

I loved the first 2 infamous games! It's too bad Second Son was based off the good ending of Inf2. Would've loved to see how Inf turned out if they went with the bad ending of Inf2.

If/when the price is right i wouldnt mind picking this up.

That's cool if they're doing Spiderman. I felt the infamous games had the right open world feel to it.

lonerism said:
rofl $60

I think so. I'm a big fan of the series, and I think SS is the worst game in the series. Though it's still a good game.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

ofc the price is placeholder, calm down people...

Story wise Second Son is the worst. I was expecting so much from that game.

The previous ones (the ones with Cole as a protagonist) are still my favorites.

I'm the story > visuals type of guy.