By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 : Most insane upgrade ever seen ?

It's the total opposite of Watch Dogs

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

All I really see is they upped the brightness? Regardless though, this game looks ridiculously good, then and now. Day 1 for sure!

Qwark said:
Well let's wait until the framerate proves to be flat 30fps. If it isn't I would still call it a downgrade since it only marginally looks better.

Already confirmed by leakers its a solid 30fps

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

S.Peelman said:
All I really see is they upped the brightness? Regardless though, this game looks ridiculously good, then and now. Day 1 for sure!

The lightning does a lot in the visual quality of a game indeed( thats pretty much thé massive downgrade in watch dogs that made it look bad compared to E3 reveal) and it's one of thé most demanding aspects, but going from this video game lightning to this photorealistic one making the model and everything photorealistic is a huge upgrade.

The prices hanging down are missing, Heavyset guy with white shirt in background is missing.
Do we get a prize for spotting differences?

Around the Network

Well... the umbrella in the top left certainly looks better now, the apples are more defined and the lighting is definitely a lot better, however I feel like the 2015 footage is taken from a stream so video quality should be taken into account... but yeah other then the lighting and contrast it's not much of a difference.

Eh, I fail to see the "insane upgrade" here. Lightning in both pictures is different, and there are certain elements changed (some for better, some for worse).

seems pretty

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Wright said:

Eh, I fail to see the "insane upgrade" here. Lightning in both pictures is different, and there are certain elements changed (some for better, some for worse).

The lightning has been improved a lot, if différent means much better then yes

Aerys said:

The lightning has been improved a lot, if différent means much better then yes

No, different simply means different. Things like the wood chair, or thing, at the right is improved. I'm still dubious about what to think regarding the floor. Nathan's arm suffered a downgrade.

Different. Some things better, some things worse, like I said earlier. Far from an "insane upgrade", though.