By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Everything We Know About Nintendo NX

Alright, why not... Tag

Around the Network

Dammit, we know so little about it.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Tagging since this is an interesting read.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

We know more about it than Pokemon Sun/Moon. Not sure if funny or sad.

Its official, but its basically... nothing.

Around the Network

The fact that we know nothing is a bit frustrating but also very intriguing. This has the potential to be something really cool (or not)

I am looking forward to the reveal (October-November? should be probable reveal right?)

There's not much difference between that and a bunch of nothing.

I hope all this secrecy pays off for Nintendo, or else all of this will look ridiculous.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Well, one thing we know is that it's going to have one amazing, different kind of Zelda game at launch!

PAOerfulone said:
Well, one thing we know is that it's going to have one amazing, different kind of Zelda game at launch!

I agree.  BotW is looking to be the most influential and critically acclaimed Zelda game since OoT.  I was honestly sort of indifferent about the impact of BotW as a system seller launch game for the NX but after seeing the gameplay and getting more info on it, I'm sold.

All NX needs is to be one platform so that Nintendo can focus on putting software on just one device. Right now Nintendo is stretched thin between NX (if Kimishima is to be believed), WiiU, and 3DS so the sooner the platform count goes from three to one, the better.