By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Konami Strikes Back! Announces game for consoles and portable!

twintail said:
They never said they were leaving...

depending on the reveal, could be a fun game.

Brand name alone tells you this game isn't about fun.

The game is deliberately designed as a party crasher - Similar to older Mario Party, but instead of simple anger and frustration, this game induces hatred and violence due to how game works. I guess some people find that fun, I'm not really into hatred and violence.

However, original staffers who balanaced and designed Momotaro Dentetsu already left the company completely, so it might have been watered down significantly.

Around the Network
fleischr said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

- a new Momotaro Dentetsu

- long running Hudson Soft-created long-running board game-style

Good news #1: It should be noted that Hudson Soft was the primary developer behind Mario Party 1-8. So as a party game, this should be good actually.

Good news #2: Hudson Soft isn't 100% dead yet. Might a new Bomberman or Twinbee be in the works too?

You sir are one of a kind.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

What in the name of weirdness is this?

Konami please.. Go and make "Remakes"... we need someones...

In Sony We Trust!

Yes, can't wait for this one!!! It looks amazing, way better than stupid Kojima's MGSV.

Around the Network
potato_hamster said:

Dear Konami,

You're dead to me as a video game maker.

Go make another pachinko machine.

This. 110% this!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

I think the gaming communities collective response is a resounding "piss off"

Low78wagon said:
CladInShadows said:

I know, I backed the Kickstarter! :D

Ditto. Bloodstained!

So hyped!

MikeRox said:
CladInShadows said:

I know, I backed the Kickstarter! :D

*high five*

Ditto! I see it being the last Western physical Vita title hahah

Probably, yeah.  I've got the physical edition with the art book.  Haven't decided what platform I'll get it for, though.  Either PC or PS4.

Wii U savvvvved! /lol